- Students must be willing to put in the work!
- Must be able to read labels
- Some students will need to participate in an elimination diet for optimum results.
- Students will need a notebook, computer, phone or another way to take notes and record results.
- “Gluten” – a real buzzword as of late, but what is it really? And is it really that bad? Medical research has begun linking everything from attention deficit, diabetes to leaky gut with gluten consumption, but if it’s so dangerous, then why is it everywhere we turn? Did you know, GLUTEN is a very real threat to good digestive health and your overall health? This course is about lifestyle change. This course is about insights and revelations. This course is about empowerment. You will learn about the real gluten effect. Why the gluten craze? Why the rise in illnesses and diseases such as diabetes, cancers, gluten sensitivity, and Celiac disease? What’s driving this increase? You will learn how to take control of your health and begin to live in health the way it was intended for you to live. What can you do to make changes now that will last a lifetime? What have you heard about GMO--Genetically Modified Organism? What do you know about the functioning of your body? Did you know that you are specially made and have individual needs? Welcome to wholeness. Welcome to empowerment. Welcome to The Gluten Free Lifestyle. This course will aid you in transitioning to a gluten-free lifestyle! Whether you are transitioning to a gluten-free way of life due to a Celiac diagnosis, or just because you want to live a longer, healthier life, I'm sure that you will take away a lot of valuable information from this course. So if you're ready, dive in! You’re welcome to try this adventure.
- Any person who is looking to transition to a Gluten-free lifestyle
- Diagnosed Celiacs
- Those with a Gluten intolerance or sensitivity
- Those on the Autism Spectrum
- Those with cramping, bloating, constipation, gas or acid reflux, fogginess or intestinal discomfort after meals.
- Intended for anyone who would like to take control of their health
- If you are tired of the "status quo" and ready for change?
- Intended for anyone who would like to learn more about gluten or improve digestive health
- If you are gluten sensitive, Celiac disease, or type-2 diabetes
Learn the ABC’s of Gluten-free eating & lifestyle (The RIGHT way!), improve your digestive health, and Discover How A Gluten-Free Lifestyle Can Help You Achieve Optimum Health & Well Being! The Best Diet For Celiac Disease, Gluten Intolerance, Or Simply For A Better Health!